We at Lavanya the label (“lavanyathelabel,” "we," "us," or "our") know that our users ("you," "your," or "yourself") care about how your personal information is used and shared, and we take your privacy seriously.
- We will only keep your information for as long as we are either required to by law or as is relevant for the purposes for which it was collected.
- You can visit the Site and browse without having to provide personal details. During your visit to the Site you remain anonymous and at no time can we identify you unless you have an account on the Site and log on with your user name and password.
- We insist on the highest standards for secure transactions and customer information privacy since we value the trust you place in us.
Data that we collect
- We may collect various information if you seek to place an order for a product to us on the Site.
- We collect, store and process your data for processing your purchase on the Site and any possible later claims, and to provide you with our services. We may collect your title, name, gender, email address, postal address, delivery address (if different), telephone number, mobile number, payment details.
- We need this information in order to allow you to go ahead with placing your order for a product. We may use that data to process payment for the product and deliver the product to you. We also use that data to inform you when the product is about to be delivered.
- In case you send us personal correspondence, such as emails or letters, or if other users or third parties send us correspondence about your activities or postings on the Website, we may collect such information into a file specific to you.
Use and Sharing of Information
- We do not share, sell, trade or rent your personal information to third parties for unknown reasons.
Credit Check and Fraud Prevention
- We use standard and authorized payment services and our Credit Check and Fraud Prevention policies are aligned to these companies. All disputes would be handled by New Delhi courts.
We have in place appropriate technical and security measures to prevent unauthorised or unlawful access to or accidental loss of or destruction or damage to your information. When we collect data through the Site, we collect your personal details on a secure server. We use firewalls on our servers. When we collect payment card details electronically, we use encryption by using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) coding. Whilst we are unable to guarantee 100% security, this makes it hard for a hacker to decrypt your details. You are strongly recommended not to send full credit or debit card details in unencrypted electronic communications with us. We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards in connection with the collection, storage and disclosure of your information. Our security procedures mean that we may occasionally request proof of identity before we disclose personal information to you. You are responsible for protecting against unauthorised access to your password and to your computer.